Thursday 25 September 2008

SALIVA

I don't know if we get these kind of people in Malaysia but in the UK, these people are rife and uncontrollable !!!

I work in supermarket X and most of the time i work at the till and people are friendly and nice enough except for the occasional British attitude of 'I should be treated like royalty'. Anyways, what i find extremely disgusting and unbearable is that at the end of the transaction, you've scanned all their shopping, they've packed them nicely in the bag and you tell them the grand total of their shopping. The next thing you know, (in slow motion) they stick out their big fat tongue, wet their fingers and pull out the bills from their wallet with their newly-wetted slimey saliva-'wrapped' fingers and hand the bills to your face !! So I say thank you(while trying not to allow my horror to show on my face) and hold the notes at the corner where the slimey fingers have not touched and try to sholve them into the cash drawer as quick as i can !! by then, i am already cringing with this extremely revolting sensation and disgust......eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww !!!

To make it worse, I experience this more than 10 times per shift i have to do !! eeeeeeeewwwwww !!!

Sasha the Dog

No comments: