Thursday 25 September 2008

Passione!

Find the passion in your life and everything else would fall into place... more or less, that is!
Me? I think i have found it. Now, it's up to me to put it to test. I just know that when I realised what it is, it is almost like falling in love. My adrenalin started pumping and I had this deliciously tingling and wonderful feeling all over my body. I knew this is what I would be good at... something I could shine in and feel great.
You see, I am a procrastinator to the core, and if I may add, it is something I am also very good at. So when I chanced upon this 'thing' as I will call it for now and felt all those positive feelings in my lazybones, how could I not know it. It was so in my face... it was unavoidable. So now i have to Seize The Day and make it happen.
The search in life, other than success and wealth is to find out what you are passionate in, and believe me when I say this: IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE! I know. I have tried a whole lot of things, only to feel something is still missing in my life. I guess one should just keep forging on until that missing jigsaw piece is found. After all, don't we all want to have our lives falling into place.. in its proper order?
I do hope I have found my Passione!!
WILLOW BEECH

No comments: